Administration & Operations Assistant
A popular entertainment venue in St Kilda is seeking a motivated and experienced Administration & Operations superstar!
We are looking for an office/venue all-rounder to manage the office and assist the venue managers in the operations of the business. The role is Part Time 2 days a week.
• Customer service& queries (phone / email / in person)
• Ticketing set up and sales
• Office management
• Front of House support (including artist hospitality)
• Liaising with musicians, agents, band & venue managers
• Marketing support – website updates, EDMs and newsletters
• Production support (including worksheets)
• Contract administration support
• General administrative support to the two venue managers
We are looking for someone who:
• Takes the initiative and has great problem solving ability
• Has exceptional customer service skills, whether by phone, email or in person. Basically, ensure every patron has a positive experience when they interact with the venue.
• Has excellent written and oral communication skills
• Is able to work with minimal supervision
• Possesses great attention to detail
• Has the ability to communicate to stakeholders at all levels, from patrons to agents
• Is self-motivated
• Is a team player
• Has knowledge & passion for the music industry
Essential experience required:
• Advanced computer skills and highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (inc. Excel and Word)
• Minimum 2 years experience in administration
Highly desired skills / competencies:
• Managing ticketing systems
• Desire to improve business processes
• WordPress skills
If you’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to take ownership of the role and can slot straight in with minimal training, plus is willing to grow with the business, then we want to hear from you!
Please send applications to email@example.com
Applications Close Friday 21st September 2018.